Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Letter to The Celtics

Photobucket
I’m glad it was in your house, not ours. At least you will have this memory to keep you warm all winter.


I know it seems silly to say with the near 40 point win but you out played the Lakers start to finish. You won and you totally deserve the trophy. While I can’t stand you and look forward to a few years of rivalry, take this moment to hear it directly from me.

I look forward to seeing the Lakers DEMOLISH you next year.

-trent

2 comments:

Alyzzle said...

I watched the game last night and was sad for you. But I can't express that anywhere but on your blog because Maya HATES the Lakers and everything and everyone associated with them. I hope this doesn't interfere with our Scrabble game :\

Trent Lewis said...

Maya can hate all she wants, if she grew up in LA then that is stupid and you should tell her that.

get up stand up...

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved