Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Week of RedBox




This week, I will be blogging about films I've gotten from the RedBox. According to the scholarly source of wikipedia; "Redbox kiosks are located across the United States in fast food restaurants, pharmacies, grocery stores, and convenience stores. The machines can be identified by their trademark red appearance and the slight arching of their top surface, as seen in the company's logo."

I haven't been this excited about a vending machine since the first day of junior high when I realized I had access to candy ALL DAY! Get a single DVD for a single night for a single dollar. AWESOME!

Redbox movies fill a valuable spot in my movie watching life. 
- Sometimes Netflix will take forever to get a movie to me... REDBOX! 
- Sometimes you're getting some groceries on the way home and see the movie "The Game Plan" with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and think, I want to see a movie and am willing to see a sub par movie, but I don't want to buy "The Game Plan".... REDBOX!
- Sometimes you are out with friends and a title comes up but haven't been in a video store in 6 years and don't want the hassle of creating a membership because you think you owe Blockbuster Video along with the people at Columbia Records, a ridiculous amount of late fees.... REDBOX!

Go online and find RedBox, see if there is one near you. If there is, then give it a shot. Also, come back every day for the next week and find a blog about a film I picked up at the RedBox... Find out what I'm watching and whether I'm getting my dollar's worth or not.

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved