Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Is Drillbit Taylor really from team Apatow?

Photobucket
Awwww…aren’t they cute? No, no their not.



I like the movies and sometimes this leads me to see movies that are not worth my time. As I sat through this horrible film I felt at least some sense of pride in the fact that I can save my friends the agony. Taking the cinematic bullet for the team. This movie is just lame. It really is of the caliber of a direct to video American Pie movie without the nudity and innuendos.

The kids in this film are annoying, especially the little one. This little troll is the worst over actor I’ve seen since I saw a home-school drama club production of Fiddler on the Roof. There must be better teen actors in Hollywood. After seeing this film I worry for Judd Apatow, how could he attach his name to this? I know that a producer credit is often thrown around as a way to legitimize a film, but this could be detrimental for Apatow. And Seth Rogan is listed as a writer? I hope that by writer they mean he came up with the original concept and farmed it out. If he was intimately involved in creating the generic crap that covered the pages of this script then it makes me think he won’t last.

So, with this movie being placed in the low category of “barely meets USA network” standards. Please consider this a favor from you’re friend Trent; there is no reason to see this movie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again, being out of the country leaves me out of the loop when it comes to what's available for entertainment stateside. I didn't even know what the title of the movie was, not realizing it was in the title of your post. Anyway, that was a hilarious review whatever the case. What do I want Trent to blog about? Bad movies!

Trent Lewis said...

Thanks Danny. I appreciate the encouragement. I was fearful I was getting too critical, but aparently the peoples like it.

Unknown said...

u have just instilled fear in my heart, i will do everything in my power to avoid this movie. thank u for the warning.

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved