Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

I am glad millions of people agree with me.

Photobucket
Ramiele, you knew it was coming…right?



First, I am sorry for the delay in posting. Last week was nuts with school, work and sister's wedding. Thanks for the messages about the blog. Nice to hear you're reading. I don’t say good job enough, so this blog is my chance to say GOOD JOB AMERICA! (rising out of my chair, initiating the slow clap, others join in, it’s beautiful.) It was time for Ramiele to go, we all agreed and she left. Now it’s time for us to keep on making good choices.

This week, Kristy Lee is due. I know that my last post said she should stick around because of the pretty factor, but I am into justice and it is her turn. I was looking at the American Idol website and it was SO clear, that she is now the weakest link.

I was going to end my blog here, but I decided to go out on a limb and list who I think deserves to be voted off. I have a pretty good track record when it comes to this. My friend called me the Sam Seaborn of American Idol Predictions. That is a HUGE compliment for a West Wing fan!

8. Kristy Lee Cook

7. Syesha Mercado

6. Michael Johns

5. Carly Smithson

4. Jason Castro

3. Brooke White

2. David Archuleta

1. David Cook


Now Remember this is not a list of who I think deserves it, or is most talented, it’s my predictions based on voting patterns, swing votes and other factors. A whole lot can happen in 7 weeks, but if things continue as they are…I’m pretty confident about my predictions.

Care to comment? What is your prediction?

1 comments:

Valerie Speer said...

YES!!! good post indeed. She needed to go, though i am still amazed that kristy lee has managed to stick around this long. annnnnd judging from the reviews she got this week compared to others, i'm thinking this girl might possibly knock someone more talented out on thurs...

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved