Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Back to blogging...

Hit Play to listen to the song that I think is appropriate to this post.


The last season of blogging didn't really last, did it. 4 months in, I fell off the radar. I set a bold plan and communicated a recalibrating, but it fell to the wayside. I have a list of excuses

- I didn't like the format of the blog
- I didn't have time to write
- I didn't like blogging about American Idol anymore because the show had taken a dive.

This blog at one time was a source of revenue. There was a financial obligation to write. (That's a story for another time.) When that motivation disappeared, I was left to writing for the sake of writing. I enjoy writing but often it's a way to earn something or start conversation. Since I am not earning anything with the blog, I'd hoped it would initiate conversation. It doesn't seem to do that. People are not likely to respond to a post on here, yet if I say something silly in 140 characters, I get dozens of responses. Without the motivation of earning or conversation, I am left to purely enjoy it.

Let's see how it goes...

- trent

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved