Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

New Series: Sick in Bed Cinema


When I'm sick, I really don't want to do anything. This last week I got hit hard with a sickness that kept me home for a few days. It's not fun, feeling gross, stuck at home. As days went by I kept having to cancel various social engagements, I kept having to push back work and have people fill in for me. This last weekend, I wasn't up to read or do anything productive, so when I wasn't sleeping I was watching movies. I took some interesting swings in cinematic moods; Zoolander to Hamlet within 12 hours is quite a swing.

So, for the next few days I will be posting some movie reviews with the label above. This indicates that they are a part of this series and that my judgement is heavily influenced by NyQuil and/or DayQuil.

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved