Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rockin Idol

Idol moment by moment blog:
  • Adam looks ridiculous.
  • Wow, no dress rehearsal.
  • Randy's wrong; I think about the fact that Adam was on Broadway. I think it's cheating.
  • Kara and Adam are kind of matching.
  • Um...Allison, Adam sabotaged you by sending you to his stylist.
  • Allison singing Joplin is right up her alley. I wonder if this song is maybe not Rockin enough. It's not a power ballad, it never fully lifts off.
  • Randy says "You can sing anything. Not sure this was the song for you." Randy, you're contradicting yourself in the same breath.
  • Has Paula Abdul ever SEEN Janis Joplin.














  • I love STYX
  • Danny had a better song than Chris.
  • Kris is doing the Beatles at the break? The TiVo can't go fast enough
  • TiVo went too fast, I have to rewind.
  • I would have peed my pants playing guitar with Slash. Heck, I'd poo my pants playing guitar hero with slash.
  • Not sure he's doing enough different with this beatles song, it's too close to the original.
  • He's mixing it up towards the end, but not enough. Ahhh, I'm nervous for my guy!
  • Yeah, the judges weren't nice and America listens to the judges.... ahhh...
  • My text is bounced back saying it's too late in my time zone.
  • Calling friends in Hawaii and asking for a favor.
  • Gokey not shaving to look edgy is canceled out by the fact that he's wearing my dad's glasses.
  • Don't try and be Scream-o Gokey... it's not you and you aren't good at it like Adam.
  • I think Kara is off in her Aerosmith Chronology, saying Cryin' is before Dream on.
  • Everyone seems to be full of excuses tonight, but no dress rehearsal, I get that.
  • Dream On- 1973 Cryin'- 1993
  • Adam & Allison pick one of my favorite songs.
  • The bass player looks like a chubby Ice T.
  • Never mind Ice T never looked that ridiculous.
  • They definitely matched up the rock duets like High School Basketball. JV first then Varsity.
  • They could have picked a better song for them, not great in my opinion.
  • Well, I'm worried Kris had the worst night.
  • Wait Paula is performing... please tell me MC Skat Kat is there too!
  • I would like Allison to go, but I'm guessing it will be Kris. It's been too long since he's wowed America and we forget fast.
  • No word on MC Skat Kat, we'll find out tomorrow.

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved