Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I was right, but it doesn't feel good.

1989 was when I wanted to see Paula perform live.
2009 I just want her to stop.

Paula's dance routine while her record played was ridiculous, but that was just the start of the show. By the way, I use to watch a total of 5 minutes of results shows but this year with the subtle changes and more performances live from various artists... I watch almost all of it! Good work producers, it almost makes up for the torture of 3 minutes of Paula.

So, I was shocked, absolutely shocked that Kris didn't get voted off. Once that was announced and it was down to Allison and Danny, I thought if its based on last night... Bye Danny but that's not how America usually works in American Idol. So when Allison was voted off, I was sad for her. She's a sweet girl with a lot of talent. Hopefully she grows into a great artist. It was great to see her huddle with the remaining contestants at the end. It made me feel like they were all friends and I like watching that.

I'm sad I was right because besides Adam, (who I've grown to accept, even though I don't think he should be there), I like everyone's voice and personality! Anyway... I'll probably get choked up next week when they visit their home towns. WHY AM I SO WEEPY!

Whatever, that's enough Idol for tonight! Comment away and we'll see you next week.

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved