Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Parking Shenanigans

View more news videos at: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video.


kudos to Jeff W for the link.


I loathe parking in Los Angeles. It's nearly impossible to find a spot. The idea of paying someone to park my car is obnoxious too. When I saw this, I was shocked. I've never wanted to be a vigilante superhero more than I do right now. I could wear a cape, and walk around removing these illegal signs, moving cars to different locations so the valets couldn't find them, and giving quarters to people so they don't end up tipping 50 cents to the guy charging $9.50.

I need a name, costume ideas and a sidekick. If you have any ideas, comment.

2 comments:

JD said...

The Valetador!

Trent Lewis said...

I like that. Thanks for the comment and the link.

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved