Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

List of 2009




1/1/2010 "When I just think about favorites today, this is what I think of." 

These are things I found in 2009, they may have come out long before that but this was the year that I came to know them and loved them.

Best Movies:
1. UP
2. Up In The Air
3. 500 Days of Summer

Best Albums:
1. Only By The Night- Kings of Leon

Best Rediscovered Music:
1. The Beatles
2. Jay-Z
3. Yacht Rock- Michael McDonald, Christopher Cross, etc...

Best Musical Acts I fell for in 2009
1. Frightened Rabbit
2. The Roots
3. Obadiah Parker

Best New TV Show
1. Modern Family on ABC
2. How I Met Your Mother on CBS

Best New Web Show
1. Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Best New Websites:
1. Woot
2. Awkward Family Photos
3. 1001 rules for my unborn son

Best New Book I read for Fun:
1. Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
2. Live from New York by James Miller & Tom Shales
3. To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee


Best New App for the iPhone:
1. Tweetie
2. Dragon Dictation
3. Scrabble

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved