Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Education: Yale

1/4/10 "I'm going to Yale SUCKAS!!!"


So, it turns out Yale is providing online courses for FREE. Sure, you don't get credit and can't really justify wearing a YALE sweatshirt if you took a free class online, but STILL! I think it's great to know that one of the most prestigious universities in our country is just giving education away. I like the challenge of taking an Ivy League level class so I think I'm gonna take a class.

Now I am planning on starting next week when school starts for me. It may seem backwards to start this while I am doing grad school already, and maybe it is. But why not try it! If it doesn't work, I will try it in Summer. This semester I am thinking about taking Hist 119 about the Civil War and Reconstruction or Eng 220 about Milton. What do you think I should take? History or English??

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved