Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

American Idle


For me it wasn't a very exciting week, just kind of bland. I love standards but nothing gripped me.

Kris- Not your best night, but not bad. This wasn't your genre.

Allison- Showing off the pipes, but I agree that you don't display confidence when you sing.

Matt- I just didn't care for it. Sorry, just not that good. Simon was wrong.

Danny- This was right in his wheelhouse. Just fun, good energy.

Adam- Ridiculous close with that note, that was nuts. It's still just not someone I want to keep hearing. I feel like I'm never surprised by his performances.

My friend said "Adam Lambert win Dramatic Lighting Idol", in my opinion that's all he deserves.

My hope is Matt goes home, my guess is Allison.

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved