Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

BTTF 4?!?

VAF- Video Awesome Fridays



Watch the video before reading the blog. This video makes me miss good ol’ music videos.


Remember when you could turn on MTV and actually watch a music video? Well I was reminded of how gloriously bad these videos can be when I came across this gem. I like this little dance song, its got a good groove. And of course, the concept of people checking their coats at the door of a club makes one think of time travel. So it makes perfect sense that this video would establish the artist as the guy running the coat room at a club who bumps into Doc Brown. They travel into the future and visit the exact same club that looks exactly like the present day. Only difference is O’neal McKnight (great name, I know) is going to get the girl this time.

This video clearly doesn’t make any sense, then again, how much sense does the classic “Thriller” make? It makes me laugh, makes me want to let the music get inside me and dance the night away, makes me want to travel through time. IT’S ON! And by “It’s on” I mean that I will just continue to dance alone in my room when getting ready in the morning, I will not travel time but just watch the Back to the future Trilogy.

2 comments:

Alyzzle said...

I was definitely pumping my fists and throwing my hands in the atmosphere.

Trent Lewis said...

how could you not?!?!

thanks for the comment,

-t

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved