Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Thoughts: Intro

New Feature at Thoughts of Trent



So, many of you have been writing and emailing that you check my blog every day and are often disappointed to find that I don't have a new post. Then you'd reference another mutual friend's blog and their consistency in posting. After looking at my friends blogs I realized that theirs take about 2 minutes to post, while mine can take a little longer.

I don't want to change the style of my posts because I like writing a detailed opinion, so instead of changing formats to appease those of you that check daily, I decided to add a type of post. Random Thoughts will be just that, a random thought opinion or experience. I will write most of these from my iPhone so they will be brief and in the moment. They won't have the fancy pictures or polls, instead it may or may not have an image from the phone.

It will be something fresh and updated frequently. If you like this new idea then yippee! If not, then just scroll past the posts labeled "Random" for the old Thoughts of Trent experience. I'd love to hear what you think so post a comment. Comments let me know people are reading and digging on it.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

-trent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lazy.

Trent Lewis said...

geez anonymous, you went crazy with the comments. 3 in a row...wow.

You're really going to call me lazy? lots keeping you busy in Allen, Texas huh?

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved