Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random: The Fall of Baja

Are all random posts going to be about food? Only time will tell. I have a few friends that have blogs about their meals. They are so good at it I couldn't compete with their awesome.

Dinner tonight at Baja Fresh. Remember when it was a ground breaking food experience? You'd crave the Baja because it was so darn good. Those days have ended. A few years ago the company was sold to the Wendy's corporation and quality has been declining ever since. To the point where I will suggest something else from here on out.

Corporate greed is like "the nothing" in The Neverending Story, taking
out everything in it's path. I am like that giant rock dude mourning
the loss; "they use to be such strong hands." This makes me sad.

I miss you Baja.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

yeah their burritos used to be so much bigger and better!

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved