Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Music: The Script

4/06/10 "This album is a delight. Good simple pop music. Make this purchase and enjoy."



They say in marketing people need to interact with your brand 7 times before making an investigation towards purchasing (looking into buying it.) So, before you try that sandwich you will need to see or hear about it 7 different ways; a few TV commercials, Web Banners and passing the restaurant and soon enough you'll be buying that sandwich. I had a similar experience with The Script and their creatively titled album, "The Script".  I'd heard friends mention them, I'd heard a song occasionally, I even showed up late to a concert and caught the last song in their set. Then I saw a tweet from John Mayer that raved about a specific song, "Breakeven". John said "Every band with a single this year has a mission: beat "Break Even" by The Script. Oh, yah... good luck.". So, I looked up the album on iTunes and sure enough the 30 second samples left me not even questioning the purchase price.

This album is probably my favorite since "Songs About Jane" by Maroon 5. It's got a well produced sound, just simple toe tapping pop music. If you're a fan of Maroon 5, Gavin DeGraw, that type of voice and style, then don't wait to hear about this band 6 more times...check out "The Script" right now. 

$7.99, iTunes, click here.

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved