Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Idol

To quote the great pop group, NSYNC... "BYE BYE BYE"


Here are my comments made before the Judges...

Casey: You sounded like Huey Lewis & the news. Not inspirational

Lee: Good job for creed, it's a great song and a good choice. You're still Creed.

Tim: Bleh, not great. You're out of your league and it's showing again. You hid that last week, not this week.

Aaron: Um... you liked this song since you were 5? I was like a Senior in High School when this song came out. I am old. I can't really appreciate your song because I'm struck by my own mortality. Okay, back on track. This was not good. This was High School Talent Show circa 1997, and you wouldn't win. It look s like you're wearing dancer pants. Not skinny jeans, dancer pants.

Cinnabon: That was bleh. You are sassy with the judges, but it doesn't make you more talented. Being combative isn't being talented. It isn't a sassy competition.

Big Mike: I enjoy this song... you're not relevant though when you sing stuff like this. You sound like Seal and the world only needs one Seal.

Crystal: I LOVE THIS SONG... You had me at "people get ready". I haven't been a huge fan of you but I was a huge fan of you singing this song. WHAT... Crying??? Come on, be professional. Cry at the end, don't mess up the end of this song.

RESULTS: Oh man, I don't have time to give back, come on Idol just give me results. While fast forwarding I stopped for Wanda Sykes...

Okay, Tim got sent home. GOOD. Finally. Enough said.



0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved