Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OldBooth is hours of family fun.

If I looked like this, would we still be friends?


#1"This scarf goes with anything, including this awesome ring"


So, in a first time ever "App" Review, I'm going to give you my thoughts on an application for the iPhone. If you don't own an iPhone then this article will simply be a reminder of how inferior your phone is. If you do own an iPhone then you're gonna want to download this App.

OldBooth is nothing groundbreaking but it is lots of fun. Sure there have been websites around for a while that would allow you to put your face into silly pictures, but have you been able to do it while in line for a movie, or at dinner with friends? Probably not, unless you carry your computer around with you. OldBooth has all the functionality of those sites in an easy to use application. My friend took one picture of me and made these 5 photos in about 2 minutes. I enjoyed the "what if" of this application.

I give this a strong buy reccomendation as the laugh is worth the 99 cents. Check out a few of my 'looks' all from one photo and tell me which is your favorite.


#2

"I'm excited to celebrate Pioneer Day with my friends and family"

#3

"This white denim jacket was on sale at Miller's Outpost and worth every penny"

#4
"I'm not just a member of the debate team, I'm the captain."
(side note, this one is eerily similar to my actual senior portrait."

#5
"Take a sip of that rich chocalate Ovaltine morning, noon and night and you'll grow up healthy, wealthy and wise"

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved