Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Election Countdown: Sarah McCain Palin Ciptak

Photobucket

READ THIS STORY FROM THE AP WIRE



ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. -- A new father has secretly named his baby girl Sarah McCain Palin after the Republican ticket for president and vice president.

Mark Ciptak of Elizabethton put that name on the documents for the girl's birth certificate, ignoring the name Ava Grace, which he and his wife had picked earlier.

"I don't think she believes me yet," he told the Kingsport Times-News for a story to be published Tuesday. "It's going to take some more convincing."

Ciptak, a blood bank employee for the American Red Cross, said he named his third child after John McCain and Sarah Palin to "to get the word out" about the campaign.

"I took one for the cause," he said. "I can't give a lot of financial support for the (McCain/Palin) campaign. I do have a sign up in my yard, but I can do very little."


My Thoughts


Just when you think celebrities have the market cornered on stupid baby names, someone does this. This is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. This guy went against his wife’s wishes to “get the word out.” What does this guy think, people didn’t know the names of the candidates? I can only imagine how ticked off Mrs. Ciptak is! She just goes through the trauma of birthing a child and then learns her husband does this. It is things like this that make me sad about America.

I am not smart, but I am not this stupid. I hope he likes the couch, because I have a feeling he’ll be sleeping on it for quite some time.

0 comments:

© 2011 trent lewis

all rights reserved